I AM A LADY OF LISTS…I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE WRITING LISTS AND CROSSING OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETE. BELOW ARE SOME OF OUR LISTS OF WHAT WE WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN OUR LIFE!
1.Make our Relationship with Jesus #1
2.Make our Relationship with each other #2
3.Have long term goals for our marriage and daily life to complete them
These are a bit too personal to share but an example is pay house off in x # of years
4.21 Days of Prayer at the beginning of each year.
5.After praying come up with our goals for the year
6.Daily Check In’s with Each other (High/Low of Day)
7.One Year Bible Each Night
8.Have a Date Night once a weak
9.Each have a personal night once a week
10. Go on one trip just the two of us per year
11. Always fight fair with love and respect- We are working on this
12. Attend Marriage Conference Yearly
13. Always seek ways to make each other be attracted to other.
Our Parenting Goals:
1.Raise a child that is in Love with God
2.Raise a child to become a contributing member of society and walks with integrity
3.Always have a fun and loving home
4.Teach our Child what is Right and what is Wrong and loving teach consequences for actions.
5.Raise our Child with the Attachment Parenting Philosophy http:www.attachmentparenting.org/
6.Minimum of one Family Vacation per year.
Home Projects Before Baby Bush
1.Backyard Complete Makeover 2.Organize Garage
3.Expand Mudroom for Extra Storage
4.Set up Eric an Office
5.Hallway Decorations: Wall of Pictures
6.Living Room Storage
7.Organize Kitchen Cabinets
8.Design Laundry Room For More Function
9.Organize Linen Closet
10. Extra Storage in Master Bathroom 11. Nursery Closet 12. Nursery Shelving and Storage Wall
13. Nursery Toy Wall
14. Zoey Backyard Play Area
15. Side Yard Trash/Lawn Equipment Storage
Our Bucket Lists: No Particular Order of Importance
Lauren’s Bucket List:
1.Visit All 7 Continents:
North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Africa
2.Visit all 50 States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
3.Visit: London, Paris, Rome, Sydney,
Seoul, Tokyo, New York, Seattle, Portland, Boston, Los Angeles, Great Pyramids,
Great Wall of China,
4.Be on the Amazing Race!
5.Become a Mom 6.Adopt a Child Internationally
7.Go on a Safari
8.Hike in a Rainforest 9.See a crocodile in the wild
10. Take a boat down the Nile River
11. Visit a Volcano
12. Hike the Grand Canyon
13. Go on a road trip with my family in a RV across the country
14. Go to the Olympics
15. Live in a different state.
16. Be published in a magazine.
17. Buy my dream house and make it exactly how I want. (Working on it…So Close!)
19. Feed an Alligator
20. Visit Crocodile Hunters Zoo in Australia
21. Have an 11.11.11 at 11.11.11 Party
22. Learn a foreign language
23. Pack a bag, go to the airport, ask for the first flight out, and go there for the weekend. No planning traveling.
24. Be on a game show. Preferably Family Feud or The Price is Right.
25. Ride the Trans-Siberian Express across Asia.
26. Sit on a jury.
27.Go to Washington DC for the 4th of July Fireworks Show.
28. Ice Skate in Central Park
30. Eat a meal by myself at a nice restaurant and then go to a movie by myself
31. Get married to the love of my life.
32. Spend New Year’s in an exotic location.
33. Come up with a personal mission statement and live it out.
34. Read/listen to one book per month. (Going good this year!)
35. Get passionate about a cause and spend time helping it, instead of just thinking about it.
36. Accept myself for who I am and be comfortable in my own skin. 100%. 37. Ride in a Hot Air Balloon.
38. Learn how to really cook.
39. See the following bands in concert: The Police or Sting, Coldplay, David Gray, Radiohead, Norah Jones, Hillsong 40. Catch a shark.
42. Run a ½ Marathon (Don’t want to set the bar on this one too high and say entire marathon).
43. Visit the Redwood Forests
44. See whales in the wild.
45. Teach English in a foreign country.
46. Bury a time capsule 47. See a Broadway Play
48. Spend the Night at the Zoo
49. Research my family tree. Know my heritage.
50. Go on a long term mission trip with my family. Life, enjoy, and help the culture not just “visit”.
51. Have a mud bath in nature. 52. Work in an orphanage. (Romania)
53. Find a hobby and get good at it.
54. Journal about my life.
55. Be in a flash mob.
56. Go to Sundance.
57. Spray Paint My Name on Chimney Rock.
58. Make out on top of the Eiffel Tower.
59. Read the entire bible front to back in one sitting.
60. See a President in Person
61.Be a Stay at Home Mom. For at least a year.
62.Give a big surprise to someone really in need.
63. Bungee Jump
64. Climb a mountain.
65. Work for the United Nations and truly help change the world.
66.See the Northern Lights
Eric’s Bucket List:
1.Attend a Manchester United Game at Old Trafford
2.Watch TWIT live at TWIT Studios
3.Walk on the Great Wall of China
4.Be mentioned in a video game advertisement on TV
5.Raise a Child
7.Do a video game panel at PAX
8.Play in the World Series of Poker
9.Meet Steve Jobs
10. Eat at one of Gordon Ramsay’s Restaurants
11. Visit Apple Headquarters in Cupertino, CA
12. See a Diggnation taping LIVE
13. Become a video game journalist
14. Win a Microsoft’s MVP award for Xbox
15. Learn to cook…well
16. Have a savings account with a full years budget in it
17. Have something published in a magazine
18. Get Married
19. Visit Jurassic Park ride at Universal
20. See a Real dinosaur
21. Be a part of a feature film, in some fashion
22. Run a marathon
23.Visit All 7 Continents: North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Antarctica, Africa
24. Fly a private airplane